General Mills is seeking an Avaya / Unified Communications Technical Specialist to support and design Avaya Servers, Gateways, and applications.
In this role you will:
• Maintain and support disparate systems globally
• Be involved in global deployment of Avaya PBX systems.
• Assist with troubleshooting Unified Communications related issues
• Lead efforts to implement technical solutions
• Oversee performance monitoring
• Design, implement, and support hardware and software solutions to support General Mills unified communications strategy.
• 3 + years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting Avaya servers and gateways.
• Experience or exposure to Avaya technologies, including AIM Server, Avaya SES, Avaya UC Bundle (One-X Portal), and ACE.
• Experience with Avaya internal support process (PLDS, Avaya support site)
• Networking telecommunications
• Technical architecture and design
• Media Gateway (Dialogic / Audiocodes) experience
• Session Manager experience a plus
• Prefer knowledge of H.323, SIP and IP telephony
• Experience with Avaya Aura
• Experience automating processes and easing day-to-day administration through the use of scripting
• Working knowledge of Active Directory
• Microsoft Server experience
REQUIRED JOB COMPETENCIES
• High initiative and results oriented
• Self motivator and strong problem solver
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
• Self management
• Strong project and management skills
Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in over 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Progresso, Cascadian Farm, Muir Glen and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2010 global net sales of US$16 billion, including the company’s US$1.2 billion proportionate share of joint venture net sales.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. If you’re ready to fulfill your potential, consider sharing your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills. You will work with legendary brands, nourish people around the world, and start building your own legacy.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!