Do you like cars? I mean REALLY like cars? General Mills is looking for a Manager, Fleet Financial Services to effectively manage the financial assets ($34MM) of the General Mills fleet program along with the development, forecasting and tracking of related fleet budgets – both within Corporate Services and for key customer groups. Customer service is of the utmost importance!!
- Financial Analysis: Budgets, data analysis, reporting, and financing proposals…
- Policy Development, Strategy and Communication
- Contract Negotiations/Other Projects
- People Management: Management of Fleet Services Coordinator
- Areas of Responsibility: Fleet Department – U.S. and Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis and budget management
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- 5+ years’ experience leading people effectively
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, or similar is a plus
- Experience managing a Corporate Fleet program is strongly desired
Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in over 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Progresso, Cascadian Farm, Muir Glen and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2010 global net sales of US$16 billion, including the company’s US$1.2 billion proportionate share of joint venture net sales.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. If you’re ready to fulfill your potential, consider sharing your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills. You will work with legendary brands, nourish people around the world, and start building your own legacy.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!